Taking orders for 2015 package bees — pick up date available soon
$127.50 ea plus tax
(Date depends on the weather in Northern California & the availability of mated queens)
- Orders must be placed by phone 913-856-8356
- Orders must be prepaid—we really appreciate payment by cash or check
- Beekeepers must supply a current phone number where you can be reached days, nights, and weekends
- We promise to make sure that if you want a demonstration on how to install a package of bees that you will get one! We have a great way to install a package of bees that works wonderfully in the Midwest. Watch our video on installing packages – in the right sidebar of this page.
- Place your order as soon as possible
- All package bees must be picked up at our Spring Hill KS location at the date and time that is scheduled. You must call us if you have a conflict and need to reschedule as we will re-sell any packages that are not picked up as scheduled.
- Make sure that BEFORE the package bees arrive that you have all your equipment ready to go. Put together everything that needs to be assembled so that you can install the bees the same day as you get them. They may already be stressed from shipping and it’s your responsibility to provide them with a happy hive for immediate occupancy!
Call Cecil at 913-856-8356 to order your bees